Meet our Team
Mental Health Professionals
We know you love your adolescent. We also know you want what’s best for them.
Parents experience many feelings and have different reactions to having to hospitalize their adolescent. For some, it’s heartbreaking and completely overwhelming. For others, it’s a relief knowing their adolescent is getting the help they need.
At Willow Springs Center, we pledge to respect the unique needs of your adolescent and your family’s dynamics. Our compassionate, professionally trained staff will work together as an interdisciplinary team to provide the best coordinated care, support and guidance for your child throughout treatment.
- Ben Kellogg, MBA, Chief Executive Officer
- Dana Arlien, M.D., Chief Medical Officer
- Ethan Steever, PhD, Chief Clinical Officer
- Charette Godoy, MBA, Chief Financial Officer
- Tayler Landa, LCSW, Executive Director
- Riva Rios, RN, BSN, FNP-S, Director of Nursing
- Sarah McGill, LCSW, LCADC, Director of Clinical Services
- Savanna Richards, MSN, APRN, PMHNP-BC, Director of Risk Management and Performance Improvement
- Jennifer Vonarx, LCSW, Director of Admissions
- Brynnen Lopez, Director of Human Resources
- Stephanie Brown, Director of Business Development
- Kathryn Bervin-Mueller, M.A.I.S., Principal Truckee Meadows School